Once your tenancy agreement comes to an end, it is now a requirement to have your apartment professionally cleaned. EOT Cleaning London ensures that this requirement is fulfilled to a very high level.
The end of tenancy cleaning that is required is not just a simple regular clean, the landlord will expect a deep clean in all the hard to reach places – if they are not satisfied you may be faced with losing out on partially or the entirety of your deposit.
Some of the main cleaning tasks we do in your apartment are;
- Doors, cupboards and drawers scrubbed, inside and out.
- Sink and tap cleaning including removing limescale with a polished finish.
- Floors cleaned, vacuumed and moped.
- Specialised oven clean, inside and out.
- Tiles and surfaced cleaned thoroughly.
- Dishwasher and washing machine cleaned inside and out.
- Skirtings, light fittings and ceilings dusted.
- Microwave and fridge cleaned inside and out.
- Bins cleaned inside and out.
The kitchen can often be one of the dirtiest places in the apartment, but not in the easy to see places. We will make sure all aspects of the kitchen are cleaned, no matter how hidden away.
- Windows and mirror clean, leaving both sparkling clean.
- All furniture will be wiped down, inside (if applicable) and out.
- Cupboard, wardrobe and drawers cleaned inside and out.
- Light fittings, ceiling and skirting boards dusted with a clean finish.
- Full vacuum of the entire room, even under the bed.
- Mopped if applicable.
As one of the most personal rooms of the flat, we want to make sure there is no trace left of you, ready for new tenants to move in.
- Tiles, shower screen and floor cleaned.
- Bath/shower cleaned, including limescale removal.
- Toilet cleaned thoroughly.
- Mirror and window clean.
- Any cupboards or fixtures and fittings to be cleaned.
- All skirting to be dusted and marks wiped off.
- Light fittings to be cleaned.
- Windows and doors to be cleaned.
- Floors to be washed and polished.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom in your apartment will have germs in places that can’t be seen and in places that are not cleaned as regularly as easy to see components. The bathroom will be fresh and clean ready for the new tenants.
The Lounge and hallways (stairs if applicable) will be cleaned with the same precision as the lists above, including moving the furniture to clean under it, not just around it.
The property will be left spotless in all the places you can think of, and even the places you cannot.