Removal of old carpet and installing new carpet can completely give the new feel to any room. However, it’s important to know how to aviate the process. Here are few professional tips from our experts. When purchasing your new carpet, make sure you will be ripping out the old carpet and stuffing. Have a professional installer to rip out the carpet for a clean finish!
Carpet Removal Tips:
- Before removing old carpet, vacuum it to minimise airborne dirt.
- Never remove the old carpet or padding in one piece. Use a knife (or) a new blade to cut the carpet and pad them into 4 strips and roll them to get out the door.
- After the removal, subfloor to be vacuumed
Carpet removal professional will shift all types of furniture from the room before installing the new carpet.
How should a room look before installing?
- Remember, the room should be completely empty before new carpet installing.
- Remove the wires from all electronic items.
- Few people move as much as they can and leave many large items. A professional advice is; it’s really important to move all the large items as well.
Before carpet installation date:
All the other remodelling projects like wallpaper, new trim, subfloor repairs have to be completed by professionals.
Once the new carpet is installed, there may be small scraps present. A carpet installer, once installation completed looks after all the small scraps and remove them. Finally, binding can be applied to the edges of new carpet pieces.
We provide high-quality cleaning service at an affordable price. Our experienced team of professionals prides themselves in maintaining the highest standards.
When you move out from a rented property, there are a number of things which must be planned and organized. This includes the end of tenancy cleaning, which a large number of landlords are now insisting be done by a professional cleaning company. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are designed to help take the pressure off you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome.