Our Cleaning Checklist for Kitchen:
- Defrost freezers in Advance. Make sure you defrost at least 5 to 6 hours before you start the cleaning work.
- Cupboards and Drawers should be cleaned — Both Inside and Outside.
- Clean your microwave oven using Lime and Water (evaporated). This will make the cleaning process easy.
- Clean the exterior of all kitchen appliances using Micro fibre cloth.
- Wipe Clean all the wood work like Side boards and Drawers.
- Clean the wall tiles and remove any stain on the tiles. Use cleaning liquid for faster cleaning.
- Clean exhaust fans and filters.
Need Professional Assistance?
Get in touch with our experts and get a tailored quote today!
We provide high-quality cleaning service at an affordable price. Our experienced team of professionals prides themselves in maintaining the highest standards.
When you move out from a rented property, there are a number of things which must be planned and organized. This includes the end of tenancy cleaning, which a large number of landlords are now insisting be done by a professional cleaning company. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are designed to help take the pressure off you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome.