Our Cleaning Checklist for Kitchen:
- Defrost freezers in Advance. Make sure you defrost at least 5 to 6 hours before you start the cleaning work.
- Cupboards and Drawers should be cleaned — Both Inside and Outside.
- Clean your microwave oven using Lime and Water (evaporated). This will make the cleaning process easy.
- Clean the exterior of all kitchen appliances using Micro fibre cloth.
- Wipe Clean all the wood work like Side boards and Drawers.
- Clean the wall tiles and remove any stain on the tiles. Use cleaning liquid for faster cleaning.
- Clean exhaust fans and filters.
Need Professional Assistance?
Get in touch with our experts and get a tailored quote today!