If you love entertaining, have pets or children, your furniture may require some extra TLC. The End of Tenancy London team are on hand to deep-clean and restore your upholstered furniture back to its former glory.
It’s no secret that stains can be a real issue and cause your furniture to be ruined. There’s one way to determine whether you’re in dire need of upholstery cleaning services is to do the following exercise: Rub the problem area of your upholstered furniture with a moist white cloth. If the area comes out dirty, it’s a good idea to call in a professional cleaning company to help.
Our team of highly skilled cleaners specialise in professional cleaning services in London, including professional upholstery cleaning. We know that this can be time-consuming, which is why the End of Tenancy Cleaning team in London are on hand to deep-clean and restore your upholstered furniture back to its former glory.
Areas covered by our upholstery cleaning services
Our expert team offers high quality upholstery cleaning services anywhere in Greater London. So, whether you’re based in East London, West London, North or South, we travel to your property to carry out the work and aim to get the job done promptly and to the highest standard.
There’s a reason why we are known as one of the leading cleaning companies in London!
What to expect from our upholstery cleaning services?
Our team of professional upholstery cleaners are experienced in removing any stains from your upholstery – whether it be leather, velour, cotton, silk and fabric – through tried and tested methods such as steam cleaning, dry foam cleaning and leather cleaning to name a few.
Our upholstery cleaning services cover the following stains, but are not limited to:
- Red wine
Not to mention we use the best cleaning products, and each product we use is 100% environmentally friendly and been affirmed by regulatory bodies. Our cleaning methods and experience are unrivalled in the industry to ensure the best end result for all. We guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
What makes End of Tenancy London the best?
Our expert team offers high quality upholstery cleaning services anywhere in London. We travel to your property and aim to get the job done speedily, without compromising on our high standard.
We guarantee that our cleaners cannot be beaten by any other London cleaning company – and neither can our prices. We pride ourselves on being affordable for everyone, which is no wonder we are the number one company for upholstery cleaning in London.
Leaving our customers satisfied is our number one priority. Whatever our client’s requirements, it is important to do them justice to the best of our ability. As a result, it is no wonder that our team have a 100% satisfaction rate and not a single client has asked us to re-clean, emphasising just how thorough our cleaning services are.
How to make a booking on End of Tenancy London cleaning
Whatever you need, we can help. No job is too big or small for us. If you are interested in finding out more about our upholstery services, be sure to give us a call on 020 33 711 200 or fill out our fast online booking form to receive a free quote on our upholstery cleaning services.
Our well-established cleaning company are proud to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and excellent services throughout Greater London.