After Builders Cleaning
If you’ve been involved in lengthy building work, your home will certainly benefit from a good post-renovation clean up. Our expert team provides thorough and professional after builders cleaning services in London.
What is after builders cleaning?
Renovation work is often time consuming, tiring and challenging, even without the worry of how you will clear up the remaining dust and debris after the job is done. In fact, the mess left behind after construction work is often unsightly and requires a great deal of work to clear. However, cleaning after builders is a vital service to bring your property or home back to perfect shape and good hygiene.
The dust left behind by workers can get into the smallest of crevasses, which can be bad for your health, but also difficult and time-consuming to fix. Not to mention other dirt such as plaster, paint, as well as other construction residue can damage your vacuum cleaner and cause a whole host of problems.
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose our after builders cleaning services, even if you know a thing or two about tidying up. End of Tenancy Cleaning Services London will ensure that your house is not only cleaned and decluttered to a high standard, but we will also go to great lengths to refresh your property so that it looks and smells as good as new once we’ve completed our visit.
After builders cleaning checklist
When your property has undergone construction or renovation work, the dust and debris often reaches every corner of the home or office. Fortunately, at End of Tenancy London we offer a comprehensive cleaning package for after your building work has been completed. A construction clean up service will typically involve the following tasks, all of which our fantastic team of specialist cleaners undertake with a smile:
- Internal clean of fixtures such as windows panes, window sills and window frames.
- Deep clean conducted on doors, handles and door frames
- Thorough vacuuming and mopping
- Carefully clean around light fixtures, switches and plug sockets
- Polishing your mirrors and windows
- Deep clean and scrub of bathroom fixtures such as toilets, bathtubs and basins
- Cleaning skirting boards
- Deep cleaning of fittings such as cupboards, shelving and wardrobes
- Cleaning of kitchen appliances
- Clean coving, picture rails and curtain rails
- Clean and vacuum all upholstery
- All surfaces dusted and polished
- Dust and wipe down radiators
- Clean vents
- Woodwork cleaning
Some other small details are also included within our after builders cleaning packages, although you can add to and personalise the package when you enquire.
Areas covered by our post-builders cleaning service in London
We are able to offer our services to any home within the Greater London area. Whether you’re based in North, South East or West London, we are ready to send our experienced teams of professional cleaners to clean your living or business space in no time. We pride ourselves in creating a safe, dust and dirt-free zone in no time for your property.
We are proud to provide the finest after builders cleaning service in London and pride ourselves on getting the job done quickly and to the highest standard possible.
Please note: If you would like to find out whether we cover your property’s postcode, be sure to contact the team today.
Some Things You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- The reliable and professional cleaners at EOT clean all areas, even what is known as “bin areas” (things like walls and ceilings near bins which often get stained and discoloured as a result of being near the bins). Our cleaners make sure to clean and disinfect such areas to make them neat, tidy and germ free.
- Our specialist equipment, processes and checklists ensure even the largest cleaning jobs can be done quickly, efficiently and effectively. We can provide cleaning services for everything from domestic chores to after building work.
- Our cleans are thorough and get the job done right. We clean all areas of your property from lifts and signs to door handles and carpets. We also use equipment and techniques perfectly suited for delicate materials and surfaces (like varnished surfaces).
- We estimate that most commercial clients should have their carpets cleaned every 2 - 3 months. Whilst cleaning too often can risk damaging the flooring, too long can also cause issues with the carpet looking dull and dirty. Our commercial services includes carpet and doormat cleaning which is done using specialist vacuums and shampoo.
- Of course we can't forget about washrooms, toilets and changing facilities. Our services allow time for us to clean and sanitise your bathroom basins, tiles and door handles.
So, why should you pick End of Tenancy London?
Well, because our cleaners simply can not be beat by any other cleaning company in London. The same goes for our prices. Our high-quality service and reasonable charges make us the go to company for after construction cleaning in London.
Our team of experienced cleaners understand that it is paramount to get the job done quickly and efficiently when providing a sparkle clean service, especially when you’ve had building work carried out.
We pride ourselves on always leaving our customers satisfied after we visit their homes. Since End of Tenancy Cleaning has opened, we’ve never had a single re-clean request. Furthermore, our staff always use the very best products and equipment for your needs and budget.
How to book our cleaning services
Booking the End of Tenancy cleaning team in London has never been more straight-forward. There are two main ways to schedule an appointment:
- Contact us today on 020 33 711 200 for any queries or quotes
- If you know exactly what you require, use our simple online booking form to schedule an appointment in just a few minutes
Frequently Asked Questions About After Builders Cleaning
Can I book your services before the builders finish the work?
It is possible to book our services prior to builders finishing their work, although we are often reluctant to conduct our after builders clean whilst the construction work is ongoing, since it is difficult to guarantee the highest quality clean whilst renovation work is continuing around us. Instead, we recommend booking our services in advance to secure an appointment but for a clean after the building has finished.
Is it possible to conduct an after builders clean myself?
Yes, it is possible, but often a challenge and the results may not be as immaculate or dramatic as if you hired a professional after builders cleaner who specialises in the trade and has all of the most advanced tools and equipment to get the job done. For a more convenient and comprehensive solution, it is always better to call in the experts.
Do I need to provide any tools or cleaning products?
Absolutely not. When you book with End of Tenancy you can trust us to have all of the right equipment, tools and the finest cleaning products. The price of after builders cleaning includes the cost of materials used.
How much does an after builder clean cost?
There is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a few different things: the size of your home, the type of package you want and the amount of construction waste there is. To get a clearer idea of how much an after builders clean will cost you, enquire today for a personalised quote from our lovely team.