After Builders Cleaning
If you’ve been involved in lengthy building work, your home will certainly benefit from a good post-renovation clean up. Our expert team provides thorough and professional after builders cleaning services in London.
What is after builders cleaning?
The dust left behind by workers can get into the smallest of crevasses, which can be bad for your health, but also difficult and time-consuming to fix. Not to mention other dirt such as plaster, paint, as well as other construction residue can damage your vacuum cleaner and cause a whole host of problems.
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose our after builders cleaning services, even if you know a thing or two about tidying up. End of Tenancy Cleaning Services London will ensure that your house is not only cleaned and decluttered to a high standard, but we will also go to great lengths to refresh your property so that it looks and smells as good as new once we’ve completed our visit.
Areas covered by our post-builders cleaning service
We are able to offer our services to any home within the Greater London area. Whether you’re based in North, South East or West London, we are ready to send our experienced teams of professional cleaners to clean your living or business space in no time. We pride ourselves in creating a safe, dust and dirt-free zone in no time for your property.
We are proud to provide the finest after builders cleaning service in London and pride ourselves on getting the job done quickly and to the highest standard possible.
Please note: If you would like to find out whether we cover your property’s postcode, be sure to contact the team today.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why should you choose End of Tenancy London?
We guarantee that our cleaners cannot be beaten by any other London cleaning company – and neither can our prices. To put it simply: we are the number one company for after construction cleaning in London.
Our team of experienced cleaners understand that it is paramount to get the job done quickly and efficiently when providing a sparkle clean service, especially when you’ve had building work carried out.
We pride ourselves on always leaving our customers satisfied after we visit their homes. Since End of Tenancy Cleaning has opened, we’ve never had a single re-clean request. Furthermore, our staff always use the very best products and equipment for your needs and budget.
How to book our cleaning services
Booking the End of Tenancy cleaning team in London has never been more straight-forward. There are two main ways to schedule an appointment: