End of Tenancy Cleaning London specialises in regular domestic cleaning for busy people who struggle to find the time to stay on top of their cleaning, between their family responsibilities and careers.
Our experienced cleaning teams will ensure that your home is cleaned to your specifications. Our cleaners are reliable and a quality control inspection is carried out on completion to ensure the job is done properly.
Let’s Discuss Your Regular Domestic Cleaning Requirements
It’s always good to come home from a busy day to a clean and tidy home. Like the sound of that? If so and this is something you would like to look forward to, our regular domestic service is what you need.
We will arrange a meeting with you to discuss your requirements, expectations and how often you would like us to come and clean. We will also discuss hour many hours each cleaning appointment will need. Once we have finalised the details, we will schedule a regular appointment with you for when our cleaning team can make your home shine.
Our Regular Domestic Cleaning Service Includes:
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Dusting and damp wiping all surfaces, tables, shelves, cupboards
- Cleaning the kitchen appliances
- Scrubbing and sanitising the bathrooms and the toilets
- clean your windows from inside
- And other cleaning requirements you may have
- Scrubbing and sanitising the bathtub, shower screen and shower interior
- Disinfecting the toilet
- Mirrors wiped until they are spotless
- All cupboards and fittings cleaned
- Skirting boards dusted
- Limescaled removed from the sink and taps, then polished
- All cupboards and drawers cleaned on the inside
- All work surfaces wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- The outside and inside of the oven scrubbed to remove any food residue
- All skirting and light fixtures dusted and cleaned
- The dishwasher cleaned inside and out
- Bins emptied
- The interior and exterior of the microwave cleaned, as well as the refrigerator and freezer
- Windows and doors wiped down with a soft cloth
- The interior and outside of the cabinets cleaned
- All upholstered furnishings wiped and vacuumed
- TVs, DVD players, and other electrical devices dusted
- All windows and doors cleaned until they are gleaming
- Furnishings in the bedroom wiped down
- Light fixtures polished
- The carpets cleaned and vacuumed thoroughly (even under the bed)
- Mirrors and frames dusted and polished
If you have more specific cleaning requirements, then we’ll be more than happy to discuss these with you.
One-Off Cleaning Services
Regular domestic cleaning calls aren’t for everyone, for one reason or another. That’s why we also offer specialised one-off cleaning appointments. You could be interested in these cleaning services if you’re moving out of a leased house or just want a spring clean. You have the option of having us focus on a certain room or giving the entire place a full cleaning.
These one-time cleaning services include all elements of cleaning, such as:
- Thoroughly cleaning all floors with a combination of vacuuming, sweeping and mopping
- Cleaning the kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Window cleaning to make sure they are left spotless
- Upholstery deep cleaning
Why Choose Us For your Domestic Cleaning?
We understand that there are a few cleaning companies in London to choose from, so why should you pick End of Tenancy Cleaning? Here are just a few of the reasons why we stand out from the crowd:
- Our customer service – We put the needs of our customers first and strive to surpass their expectations.
- Our vetted and dependable cleaners – Every member of our crew will arrive properly trained and equipped, with past expertise. So hand over the reins to us and expect nothing but the best. We only provide the best cleaning services, including eco-friendly cleaning supplies and cleaners that have been background verified, qualified, and accredited.
- Our adaptable service – Our skilled and experienced cleaners can immediately leap into action, so if you need a clean organised right away, we can do it. So, if you’re searching for a regular domestic cleaning near you, look no further!
- Our competitive pricing – All of our services are priced fairly and competitively. We’ll even give your a fixed price quotation beforehand so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying.
- Our quality control – We can guarantee that you will be happy with the level of cleaning of your home. We carry out extensive quality control checks to make sure that everything is left spotless.
Make a Reservation Now
It’s simple to schedule a cleaning appointment with End of Tenancy Cleaning. Simply complete an online booking form and we’ll take care of the rest. You can choose a time and day when you are available, and we will work around your schedule to ensure little interruption. Alternatively, if you’d want the cleaning to be done while you’re away, we can do that as well.Contact a member of the team now, and they will be able to provide you with a quote and schedule an appointment for you. Likewise, if you have any queries regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at 020 33 711 200.
Regular Domestic Cleaning FAQs
- Can I choose when your team arrives?
Yes, you have total control over the arrival time of the cleaning. We have time slots that will fit into any schedule and create the least amount of inconvenience. If you have regular cleaning services, all you have to do is tell us when you’re free each week/month, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Are you completely covered by insurance?
Yes, End of Tenancy London is a fully insured cleaning service that serves the London area.
- Will you be able to give me a quote without coming to the property?
Coming to your property is not necessary; simply provide as much information as possible about the property and the items that need to be cleaned, and one of our professionals will give you an estimate for the service.
- Will you be able to clean my house while I’m away?
Yes, we can arrange for the keys to be collected and returned to a convenient location. You may always contact one of our experts for assistance in determining the best choice for your specific situation.