Communal Area Cleaning
Communal areas must be clean and well maintained to promote good hygiene. The EOT Cleaning staff can help you with communal area cleaning services in London.
What Is Communal Area Cleaning?
Communal area cleaning simply refers to cleaning services provided for office spaces and homes, in which there are groups of people either living or working together. If you live in an apartment, you may be responsible for cleaning your own unit, but what about the other areas that are used communally? Think of staircases, guard rails, office kitchens, bathrooms, etc. EOT cleaning offers landlords and property managers reliable cleaning services to ensure that all communal areas are kept clean and tidy. First impressions count for a lot, and before a client gets to your office to seal a deal they’ll be quick to take note of the surroundings, if it isn’t clean and well maintained it may reflect negatively on you. Similarly, a new tenant looking for an apartment to rent may be impressed by the design and size of the unit you show them, but if the communal areas are dirty and neglected, that may ruin their view of the property and surrounding environment.
How EOT Does Communal Cleaning, What Does It Entail?
End of Tenancy Cleaning services has been in operation for many years, we have worked with many property owners within and across London. We are aware of the crucial elements surrounding communal cleaning and pay special attention to them. Our cleaning staff will dust, clean, disinfect, and then polish all communal areas such as the kitchen, washrooms, bathrooms, TV rooms, etc. The hallway, stairs and landings are also special areas that we always give attention to. You see, as a landlord or caretaker, you must create the right ambience for your property, taking care of communal areas will do just that. The same case applies to offices and commercial buildings; these areas tend to have much human traffic and thus requires constant cleaning. EOT cleaners are well versed on how to go about cleaning such areas without interfering with the activities of the office or serenity of your home.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
EOT Cleaning Services is always glad to share feedback and comments from clients who have tried our communal cleaning services. We are professional and meticulous, never leaving anything to chance or luck. Are you looking to spruce up the communal areas around your office or home? We never disappoint, and you can be rest assured that we will do whatever it takes to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
We would be glad to hear from you, so get in touch for a free quote or more details on our communal cleaning services. EOT is your trusted partner, our cleaners are well equipped and ever ready to embark on any cleaning task you require of us. We offer same day services, just give us a call on 020 33 711 200 and our representatives will advise you on the way forward. If you have any pets on your premises, we request that they are safely locked up or on a leash to prevent any accidental attacks on our crew. For walls with Graffiti or stubborn stains, prior notice is required, so that our cleaning crew can bring along the right cleaning agents. Booking our services is very easy; you can book online or via phone. Try our communal cleaning services today and see firsthand why we are one of the leading cleaning companies in London. Our rates are affordable, and we will give you a discount to welcome you and demonstrate that we value the trust you’ve bestowed upon us.