Hard Floor Cleaning
Our first-class hard floor cleaning service is carried out by our professional floor cleaners at End of Tenancy Cleaning London. We are expertly trained in just about any service, from polishing, sealed floor cleaning, to regular rotary cleaning.
What does our hard floor cleaning service include?
Our hard floor cleaning services are suitable for a wide range of flooring and can be used in just about any home or commercial premises. Whether you have laminate, engineered and solid wood, linoleum, ceramic or thermoplastic tiles, granite or vinyl, our highly trained staff are available to help you make your floor spick and span once more.
We don’t just clean, restore or even polish – your floors will benefit from our full expert service with no need for you to finish the job yourself. After all, there’s no need to spend money on a brand-new floor when we can restore hard flooring back to its former glory, for a fraction of the price!
Areas covered by our hard floor cleaning service
The End of Tenancy London cleaning team are available all over London for all your needs. We are able to offer our services to any property within Greater London, including the North, South East or West London.
We are proud to provide the finest hard floor cleaning services in London and pride ourselves on getting the job done to the highest standard possible. So, whatever you need us to do, we are here to help. If you need urgent help, we are on-hand to send our experienced professional cleaners to your address – home or commercial property – and provide a prompt service.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why choose End of Tenancy London?
End of Tenancy London are a well-established cleaning company, proud to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and five-star rated cleaning services in London. Our services are simply unbeatable in quality and price, hence why we are one of the leading cleaning companies based in Greater London.
Our team of highly experienced cleaners have the know-how and expertise to provide a first class hard floor cleaning service like no other. What’s more, they can complete the job in little to no time, to ensure you can get back to your day-to-day life as soon as possible. But don’t worry, quality is always our top priority.
In fact, End of Tenancy London are well-known for exceptional attention to detail and have never had a single re-clean request from our clients, which is testament to our team’s hard work.
How to book our cleaning services at End of Tenancy London
If you are interested in our high-quality hard floor cleaning service for the home or commercial premises, get in touch with our team of expert cleaners in London by calling 020 33 711 200 or filling out our quick and easy online booking form. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will provide free estimate and schedule an appointment to transform your hard floor from tired to brand spanking new.