All You Need To Know About End of
Tenancy Cleaning Services in Mayfair
End of Tenancy Cleaning Mayfair
EOT offers quality and affordable end of tenancy cleaning services in Mayfair W1 and all the surrounding areas. There’s no surer way to ensure that you get back your deposit bond when vacating a house; our services will ensure that you leave the landlord pleased and willing to write you a positive referral. The best favor you can do to the new tenants moving in is to ensure that you leave the place sparkling clean and tidied up. More often than not, you may lack the wherewithal to get the job done excellently. And this is where we come in; over the last couple of years, we have been helping tenants and property owners in Mayfair W1 with end of tenancy cleaning services. We’d be pleased to welcome you onboard; we never disappoint.
- We have an experienced and skilled team of cleaners that’s always on standby. Depending on your convenience, we can dispatch them at a moment’s notice. In the many years we have been offering our services, we have realized that most tenants or landlords call on the last minutes, and expect us to respond almost right away. No problem! We always envisage such scenarios and this is why our cleaning services can be offered on a weekend, in the evening, on a public holiday; we’re always flexible.
- Another interesting thing that sets us apart from most companies within Mayfair W1 is that all our cleaners are insured. Thus, you do not have to worry about any damages or negligence on our part when offering our services. Even when working in premises that have valuables like electronics and jewelry, you can always count on us to withhold the highest levels of integrity. For more info on personal testimonials and referrals from past clients, check our Testimonials page. Here, you’ll be pleased to note that we always strive to satisfy and exceed our client’s needs.
- EOT prides itself of offering green services in that all the detergents and cleaning agents we use are 100% harmless to the environment. More often than not, it is easy to sit back and just wait for the cleaning company to get the job done, under whatever cost. But with us, we try as much as possible to keep it green, even transporting on your behalf and junk that we have cleared from your place and feel that it can be recycled. We’re on the frontline in helping protect Mother Nature.
- Our tools and equipment include anything we feel may come up while in the line of duty. We are able to clean even windows on higher floors; we have ladders to help reach the loft or the garage ceiling when removing cobwebs. You’ll also be pleased to note that our trucks are specially designed to also lift or hoist bulky junk that you may want removed from your space.
- Have you ever been a victim of hidden fees? You call a company, hire them for a service but when it is billing time they come up with hidden charges! Fuel cost, parking fees, loading fees, and other outrageous excuses. Sadly, this is not uncommon in London and its surrounding boroughs. We do not do that, once we have given you a final quotation upon evaluation, we never add any charges. Our rates are extremely affordable by all standards, and we never charge you until the job is done and you can see for yourself that it’s all worth it. As a tenant, ours is to ensure that the house you’re vacating is thoroughly cleaned up and left sparkling. We have no business charging you anything on top those services.
- We understand to well that there is more to an end of tenancy cleaning than just having the rooms cleaned and tidied up. There are gardens that may require being trimmed and cleared up, garages with junk that needs to be disposed off before you leave. Again, we are always equal to such scenarios. Like aforementioned, we prefer a holistic approach to all end of tenancy cleaning services. We have skilled teams who’ll clear your gardens and trim off any overgrown hedges. As a property owner, it is worth remembering that a good hedge or home garden can greatly increase the value of your home. We also offer garage clearance services so that no junk is left behind once you’re gone.
- We offer a wide range of services all under one roof. These include the normal home clearance, office and commercial property end of tenancy cleaning, garden clearance, to mention but a few. The important thing is that you get in touch with any queries you may have; we’re always pleased to respond and guide you forward.
- In this day and age, EOT doesn’t have to send assessment teams physically to your premises in order to plan for the task at hand. You can give us a call, or contact us via email with all queries and questions. You’ll also get an Online for on our site that you can fill all the details of your project, and an estimation of how much it’ll cost you. On average, a 1 bedroom house will cost you anything from £122 to £155. However, our rates are always negotiable and are inclusive of handsome discounts like free carpet and upholstery cleaning. We are always eager to demonstrate to you that our professional and thorough services are worth every cent we charge
EOT is the undisputable leader in all end of tenancy cleaning tasks around Mayfair W1. Our experience, highly experienced team of cleaners, plus eco friendly policy means that it’s a win-win situation for you. You don’t have to dig deep into your pocket in order to have our services; we are flexible and everything can be negotiated. Take advantage of our cleaning services as we approach Christmas and enjoy lovely discounts. Christmas comes early with EOT end of tenancy cleaning services. Give us a call today for details on this.