One-Off Deep Cleaning
If your home is in dire need of some TLC, you may want to treat your property to a one-off deep cleaning service, courtesy of End of Tenancy London, to restore your property back to its former glory.
Areas we visit for our one-off deep cleaning services
Our highly skilled cleaning team are available to visit any property in the Greater London area – from North, East, South or West. If you would like to find out whether we cover your property’s postcode, be sure to get in touch with the team today.
Our fantastic team of professional cleaners specialise in domestic deep cleaning services, as well as commercial buildings too – you name it, we clean it.
Depending on your requirements, our cleaning services can involve home deep cleaning services covering the whole property or focus on one specific area, such as a deep clean of the kitchen or living room for example. Just let us know when making a booking, so our team are equipped with the right products and expertise upon arrival.
What does our one-off deep cleaning service entail?
Whether you require a one-off deep clean on your home or commercial premises, our professional cleaners are always on call to answer your every need.
Our thorough team can help with, but are not limited to, the following end of tenancy deep cleaning services:
- Removing any cobwebs
- Dusting ceilings, woodwork, accessories etc.
- Disinfecting floors and other surfaces
- Polishing windows, countertops, handles, mirrors etc.
- Hoovering and mopping the floor, and removing any stains
- Cleaning furniture
- Removing any accumulating rubbish
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why should you choose End of Tenancy London cleaning services?
We pride ourselves on leaving customers satisfied, and we never disappoint. In fact, since the birth of End of Tenancy London, we have never had a single re-clean request. Make an appointment today to see firsthand why we are one of the leading cleaning companies in London. Our rates are affordable, and we offer a discounted rate to all new clients.
If you are interested in treating your property to a one-off deep clean, call us today on 020 33 711 200 and our friendly and knowledgeable team are more than happy to advise you on the best way forward.
How to book a one-off deep cleaning service with EOT?
Booking our services is very easy; you can book online or via phone in no time at all. To book in for a one-off deep cleaning service today, simply visit our easy-to-use online booking form, which takes as little as two minutes from start to finish.