Whether you’re nearing the end of your tenancy, moving property or need your attic cleaned, our professional loft cleaning team in London are on hand to clear your loft and ensure it is left in good condition.
What does our loft cleaning service entail?
Our expert cleaning clean offers professional loft cleaning services that are both cost-effective and dependable. You won’t be able to find another loft cleaning company in London that delivers high-quality services at such fantastic prices.
No matter what you require, we are more than happy to help. With such high standards and values, it is no wonder End of Tenancy London cleaning company are one of the most popular companies in and around the capital.
Our loft cleaning services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Removing any clutter
- Removal of cobwebs, dirt and dust
- Vacuuming of the loft floor
Areas covered by our loft cleaning service
Our professional cleaning team are based in Greater London and are on-hand to get your home looking cleaner than ever before. Our team of experienced cleaners will travel to your property (home or commercial business space), bringing the relevant cleaning supplies, in order to get the job completed to a high standard. We guarantee a five-star service – no less.
If you are based in London – whether it be North, South, East or West – and looking for expert loft cleaners to spruce up your loft space, perhaps for a Spring clean, book in with us today!
If you are unsure whether we cover your postcode, feel free to contact the team for clarification or any further queries you may have about our loft cleaning service.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why choose End of Tenancy London?
Our professional cleaning services are unbeatable in quality and price, just ask our clients! Our professional, highly experienced team provide a thorough clean in little to no time, without sacrificing quality.
In fact, despite offering a free re-clean service to our customers if they are not satisfied, we have never had a single re-clean request, which is testament to our team’s fantastic work ethic and meticulous cleaning process.
How to make a booking on End of Tenancy London cleaning
Booking our cleaning services never been easier here at End of Tenancy London. To schedule in an suitable time for our team to visit your property, there are two ways to do this: