If your oven is looking worse for wear, look no further than your local oven cleaning professionals at End of Tenancy Cleaning London to make your cooker look brand-new once more.
Areas we visit for our oven cleaning services
Our highly skilled and experienced cleaning team can visit any property in the Greater London area.
Whether your property is located in North London, or the East, South or West, our expert team are on-hand to get your oven cleaned to the highest standard possible.
If you would like to find out whether we cover your property’s postcode, be sure to contact the team today.
Our fantastic team of professional cleaners specialise in a range of cleaning services for just about any property, including commercial buildings.
You name it, we clean it.
We pride ourselves on quality
It is our goal to complete every job to the best of our ability and to the highest standard, in just a few hours. Rest assured, we only use the most popular oven cleaning products, whilst maintaining an entirely fume-free environment that is safe for use straight away.
What to expect from our oven cleaning services?
Our professional oven cleaners will clean (but are not limited to) the following in our oven cleaning service:
- The oven racks
- The entire interior of the oven
- The inside of the oven door
- The exterior
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why choose End of Tenancy London?
Our professional cleaning services are unbeatable in quality, experience and price. Our professional oven cleaning service is carried out by our highly skilled team to provide the best oven cleaning services in London. Whether you’re in the North, East, South or West, we aim to provide fast yet thorough deep cooker cleaning, to ensure your cooker is as good as new.
Whether you are a domestic client, or looking for commercial oven cleaning, no job is too big or small for our professional oven cleaners. We guarantee that our experienced team will leave no millimetre untouched. We will work tirelessly to valet your oven, removing any grease and grime that has accumulated over time and loosen any dirt and food scraps that may have escaped. Once we are finished, we will leave your oven looking spick-and-span and 100% dry, ensuring it is ready for use straight away.
Here at End of Tenancy London, we pride ourselves on leaving customers satisfied – and we never disappoint. In fact, since the birth of the company, we have never had a single re-clean request. Impressive, right? Make an appointment today to see first-hand why we are one of the leading cleaning companies in London.
If you’re looking for professional cleaners to carry out a seasonal spring clean in your property or commercial premises, we also offer a FREE oven clean on top of this. What are you waiting for? Make a booking with us today to make the most of this fantastic deal.
How to book our oven cleaning service?
You’ll be pleased to know that booking cleaning services on End of Tenancy London is easy as pie! If you are interested in our high quality, affordable oven cleaning service from our team of professional oven cleaners, give us a call on 020 33 711 200 and our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be able to provide you with an affordable quote and schedule an appointment.
You may also request our services by filling out our online booking form which only takes a few minutes to fill out from start-to-finish.