Our experienced team of cleaners provide high-quality kitchen cleaning services throughout London. We guarantee to clean your kitchen thoroughly, in a short period of time, so you can get on with the rest of your day.
Why should you get your kitchen professionally cleaned?
The kitchen is used regularly each day for both cooking and socialising, thus it is no wonder our kitchens become unclean quickly. As a result, our friendly and professional kitchen cleaning team are at hand to restore your kitchen to a pristine space once more.
Here at End of Tenancy Cleaning London, our highly skilled cleaners have the qualifications needed to provide you with a friendly, professional and prompt kitchen cleaning service. As a long-established cleaning company, we understand that kitchen cleaning must be carried out to a high standard and ensure the space is safe for use.
Rest assured, we only use cleaning products that have been rigorously tested, in order to maintain our guarantee of a safe environment for all the family or employees once finished, including an entirely fume-free environment.
What can you expect from our kitchen cleaning service?
Our team of cleaners offer both domestic and commercial kitchen cleaning services in London. No matter how big or small the job, rest assured every inch will be taken care of properly with the highest quality finish.
Included in our standard kitchen deep cleaning service, our professional kitchen cleaners carry out (but are not limited to) the following tasks:
- Cleaning of cupboards, inside and out
- Wiping down of all skirting, doors and frames
- All worktops cleaned and polished
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- All appliances wiped down and disinfected (fridge and freezer, microwave and oven)
- Cleaning of inside of windows
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Did you know?
Kitchen appliance manufacturer’s recommend regular kitchen deep cleaning to extend the life of their products, especially when it comes to ovens.
You can find more information about our oven cleaning services here.
Why choose End of Tenancy London?
Our professional cleaning services are unbeatable in quality and price. Our professional, highly experienced team provide a thorough deep clean of your kitchen, that can be completed in little to no time. But don’t worry, rest assured we will not sacrifice quality. We are well-known for our exceptional attention to detail and have never had a single re-clean request from our clients, which is testament to our team’s fantastic work ethic and meticulous cleaning process.
Our kitchen cleaning service is carried out by our highly skilled team to provide the best oven cleaning services in London. Whether you’re in the North, East, South or West, we are on-hand to make sure your kitchen space looks brand-spanking-new in under a few hours. If you require a same day clean, get in touch with our team.
How to make a booking on End of Tenancy London cleaning
Booking has never been easier here at End of Tenancy London. To schedule in an appointment for our team to visit your property or commercial premises, you can either give us a call on 020 33 711 200, or you can fill out our easy-to-use online booking form.
If you would like our team of professional kitchen cleaners to clean your domestic or commercial kitchen, please get in touch with us by calling 020 33 711 200 where we are able to give you an affordable quote, that is unbeatable on quality and price.