The End of Tenancy London cleaning team are well rehearsed and know all the tricks in the book when it comes to bathroom cleaning. We guarantee to transform your bathroom space from tired and grimy, to shining bright in no time.
What does our bathroom cleaning service entail?
Our professional bathroom cleaners, based in London, carefully clean your bathroom using products that have been deemed safe and approved by regulators, for effective cleaning. Rest assured, the team always go the extra mile to make sure they are providing you with the best bathroom cleaning service in London, at affordable prices.
Our qualified team of bathroom cleaners take great care in ensuring your bathroom is cleaned to a high standard. You can expect the following from our bathroom cleaning service:
- A bathroom cleaning service that ticks all your boxes
- Prices that are affordable for everyone
- High quality cleaning products used
- Extra care for different types of bathroom surfaces
- A full deep clean of the area, including removing any unpleasant odours
Areas covered by our bathroom cleaning team
Our expert team offers high quality bathroom cleaning services anywhere in Greater London. We travel to your property and aim to get the job done speedily, without compromising on our high standard.
Whether you require the bathroom in your home or commercial business space to be cleaned, our experienced team are on hand to help you.
Whether you are based in North London or the South East, we will travel to your property and bring the appropriate cleaning supplies to get the job done to a high standard – no less.
If you live on the outskirts of London and are unsure whether we cover your postcode, contact our team today. We’re more than happy to assist you with any queries you may have.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
What makes End of Tenancy London the best?
Here at End of Tenancy London, we cannot be beaten by any other cleaning company in Greater London – and neither can our prices. Our cleaning services are affordable, yet never anything less than high quality. In fact, we’re so confident in our ability, we offer a free re-clean request for every service we offer. As a result, it is no wonder that our team have a 100% satisfaction rate and not a single client has asked us to re-clean, emphasising just how thorough our cleaning services are.
Any of our clients will be able to tell you about our commitment to keeping our customers satisfied. Just take a look at our reviews to see for yourself!
How to make a booking
Hiring our services has never been easier! If you’d like to make an enquiry into one of our cleaning services, feel free to contact our team by calling 020 33 711 200 – we’re more than happy to answer any burning questions you may have.
Alternatively, you may want to complete our easy to use online booking form, which takes just minutes to submit. After this, one of our friendly and knowledgeable members of staff will provide you with a free estimate and get an appointment scheduled to transform your bathroom space. Hiring our services has never been easier!