Garages are home to all kinds of clutter, dirt, dust and grime, so garage cleaning can feel like a mammoth task. In order to get your garage looking sparkling clean, you may want to call in the professionals instead.
What does our garage cleaning service entail?
At End of Tenancy London, our experienced team of cleaners understand that promptness and efficiency are paramount when providing a cleaning service. As a result, we are proud to provide a five-star garage cleaning service in London to satisfy all your cleaning needs.
Our garage cleaning service includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Removing all clutter and junk
- Clearing all dust and cobwebs
- Vacuuming and/or mopping the floors
- Ensure the room smells good
Areas covered by our garage cleaning service
As our name suggests, we are able to offer our services to any home located in London. Whether you’re from North London, the South, East or West, we are your best bet for a high-quality cleaning service.
If you are based on the outskirts of London and want to know if we cover your postcode, check with the team by giving us a call.
Our highly skilled and experienced cleaning team will travel your property and specialise in a range of cleaning services for just about any property, including commercial buildings – you name it, we clean it.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why should you choose End of Tenancy London cleaning services?
Here at End of Tenancy London, we pride ourselves on leaving customers satisfied – and we never disappoint. In fact, despite offering a re-clean service free of charge if customers are not satisfied with our cleaning services, we have never had a single re-clean request. Make an appointment today to see firsthand why we are rated so highly by our customers.
How to make a booking with us
Our professional cleaners know that garage cleaning can be a tough and tiresome job, not to mention highly time consuming. With grime, dirt, dust and more accumulating over time, you may need a thorough deep clean of your garage space – particularly if you use your office as a work station.
To schedule an appointment for our team to visit your property, it’s never been more simple. There are two ways to book: