Commercial Office Cleaning
Are you a London-based business looking for a professional commercial office cleaning company to take care of your office space? You’ve come to the right place. We provide the finest cleaning service in London.
What to expect from our commercial office cleaning services?
We offer one-off deep cleaning as well as ongoing monthly services, should you require a regular office clean. All you need to do is contact us and we’ll get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
We focus on getting your place of business in tip-top shape. You can expect us to:
- Thoroughly clean toilets and bathrooms
- Vacuum, mop and dust to exceptionally high standards
- Clean all office equipment
- Deep clean your kitchen space (including dish washing)
- Replace bin bags
- Clean window interiors
- Clean and maintain (either using mops or professional gear, in line with client requirements)
Areas covered by our bathroom cleaning team
Our expert cleaning team offers a high-quality commercial cleaning service to any property based in Greater London. Once you have scheduled in a time and date, we will travel to your business premises and carry out a thorough clean of your building to a high standard.
If you are based in North London or West London, South or East, we are more than happy to clean your commercial property. If you live on the outskirts of London and are unsure whether we cover your postcode, contact our team today. We’re more than happy to assist you with any queries you may have.
Whether you require a one-off deep clean or regular cleaning, we are more than happy to help you.
Whatever your wants and needs, we’re the cleaning company for you!
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why choose EOT for your commercial office cleaning needs?
Our cleaners are not only highly experienced professionals who know the best, most efficient ways of cleaning an office space, but they are also diligent workers who, by taking their work seriously, ensure a thorough cleaning service takes place at each and every premises visited.
Because building long-term relationships with clients is important to us, we vet our cleaners and have strict quality-control measures in place, ensuring that our service meets or surpasses client expectations every time. We are so confident in our abilities that we even offer a free reclean guarantee on every booking – although we have never had a single reclean request yet!
We are a well-established cleaning company with years of experience and quality work behind us. Our clients are guaranteed to always have an account manager to talk to if any issues arise or any adjustments need to be made. Moreover, we are happy to work to your time requirements and clean after office hours if required.
Commercial office cleaning extras:
We have a few extra services which can be booked alongside your commercial office clean if you require a more thorough clean:
- Commercial office carpet cleaning can be booked in advance
Dirty carpets, trapped with greasy residue and dirt, affect your employees’ health in many ways. They are known to exacerbate the symptoms of allergies and asthma, as well as harbouring countless germs.
- Office upholstery cleaning can also be booked in advance
Bacteria and viruses, as well as harmful mould and dust mites thrive in uncleaned upholstery! If you have any office furnishings (couches, desk chairs, sofas etc.) that need a thorough clean, we are on hand to help. We use specialist equipment to ensure that your furniture is cleaned to the highest of standards.
Working in a clean office space isn’t only a great morale and productivity booster, it also protects you and your employees from the health risks posed by accumulation of dirt, dust, and grime.
How to make a booking
It’s never been easier to make a booking for our cleaning services at End of Tenancy London. There are two simple ways to schedule an appointment with our team: