End of tenancy cleaning is required by property owners and is often the responsibility of the tenant who is moving out. Our professional and experienced team will ensure that your property is cleaned to the required expectation of the landlord or letting agency.
The staff at End of Tenancy Cleaning Services are trained professionals, equipped with all the latest cleaning equipment. We’ve been serving as the leading professional cleaning service company in London for a long time. Our customers are pleased with the work we do, and our management takes pride in exceeding expectations with our deep cleaning services. EOT Cleaning services will leave your property clean and tidy so that you get your deposit back without any issues.
- Hallway and stairs
Through the years we have worked with thousands of tenants, letting agencies and landlords. We’ve gained their trust and confidence. EOT Cleaning is the “go to” company when it comes to residential cleaning, we clean everything, from modern flats to luxury apartment units, houses with indoor gardens and pools, any needed domestic cleaning, carpet cleaning, oven cleaning, window cleaning, sofa cleaning as well as any premium home and office you might need cleaned. As you can see on our social media channels likes Facebook, we are the only company in London that provides this level of service with our professional cleaners. We even have an easy online booking system, so that you can book our services immediately no matter if you’re in West London, East London, Notting Hill, or anywhere our tenancy clean team will be dispatched. With our competitive prices, you can’t go wrong.
Search for EOT Cleaning on Google.co.uk to obtain more information about our services and to see how our brand competes with others in the market. We take our work seriously and our house cleaning professionals go to great lengths to ensure thoroughly clean work whenever, wherever and to whomever we work with. Our staff members are carefully screened to identify their people skills and customer focused work ethics.
Why Is End Of Tenancy Cleaning In London A Must?
If you are a tenant who is renting in London, then End of tenancy cleaning is vital for receiving your full deposit from your landlord or letting agency. More than half of today’s deposit disputes in London are related to unkempt properties. As the tenant you may prefer to do the job by yourself, but by hiring a professional company like us, you can certainly get the work done right and get your deposit back.
ABOUT END OF TENANCY PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES IN LONDON
At E.O.T Cleaning Services Company in London we provide high quality cleaning services throughout London, carried out by our very experienced team of professionals completing all cleaning to the highest standards.
CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“After today’s work, I know which company I will go with for any future cleaning tasks. Good Job!”
“I couldn’t have asked for more, these guys did a fantastic job! Thank You, End Of Tenancy London”
FROM THE BLOG
For a refrigerator to function well, it needs to be cleaned and defrosted quiet often. Both the interior and exterior should be cleaned in a professional manner. This is because a refrigerator is a sensitive kitchen appliance that instantly fails to function if messed up…
You can relax, while we do the professional cleaning work for you
As the leading home, flat and residential cleaning service company in London, EOT cleaning prides itself in providing high-quality service. We hire trained professionals to work at all our offices which are in various parts of London.
Being able to immediately dispatch cleaning staff to attend to a job, makes us the preferred choice for residential and commercial rented property owners. We also do contract cleaning services and many of the top estate agencies and property management companies in the city, trust us.
Our end of tenancy cleaning routines are done according to a checklist and you can go over all the details on our website. Please do read about our professional end of tenancy cleaning services or call us if you have any questions.
CALL US TODAY!
020 33 711 200
- Scrub doors
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required
- Clean the inside of all cupboards and drawers
- Wash and polish all work surfaces
- Floors to be cleaned, hovered and moped
- Oven to be scrubbed externally and internally to remove all built up grease
- Tiles to be cleaned
- All skirting to be dusted and light fittings to be cleaned
- Dishwasher to be cleaned bothinside and out
- Washing machine to be cleaned inside and out
- Bins to be cleaned both inside and out
- Microwave to be cleaned
- Fridge to be cleaned both inside and out
- We will clean all windows and doors until they shine
- All the bedroom furniture will be wiped over, inside and outside
- Cupboards and wardrobes will be cleaned to perfection
- The light fittings will be well clean so that it sparkles
- A thorough vacuum of carpets under beds, or mop if applicable
- Cleaning of mirrors and pictures
- Dust and wipe down skirting boards
- Tiles, shower screen and floor to be cleaned
- Bath to be washed and scrubbed
- Toilet to be washed and disinfected
- Mirrors to be cleaned
- Any cupboards or fixtures and fittings to be cleaned
- All skirting to be dusted and all scuff to be wiped off
- Light fittings to be cleaned
- Windows and doors to be wiped clean
- Floors to be washed and polished
- Windows and doors to be wiped and polished
- Cupboards will be cleaned inside out
- Wipe and clean all furniture
- Perform a thorough vacuum under sofas and chairs, removing all cushions and throw pillows.
- Dust and wipe skirting boards
- Cleaning of TV’s, DVD’s, and other electronic equipment
- Cleaning of mirrors and pictures
Hallway and stairs
- Vacuuming of stairs and hallways
- Mopping of hallways and stairs if applicable
- EOT will wipe and clean skirting boards
- We can make the hallways and stairs look immaculate
- The light fittings will also be wiped down.
As a landlord, you may want to work with a trusted company, to carry out end of tenancy cleaning London for a number of properties. If you own multiple properties do get in touch with us so that we can help you. We work with an end of tenancy cleaning checklist in order to satisfy the property owner’s requirements, paying close attention to every nook and cranny. Hiring professional help will ensure that your property is cleaned to perfection, thus maintaining your standards and making it easier to rent to others.
3 SIMPLE STEPS...
Request A Free Quote
Use the above form to register your details and requirements.
Receive A Response From Us
We will respond within 24hrs. to confirm the date, time and final cost.
Property Clean and Ready for New Tenants
Our team of experts will arrive on the scheduled date and time to clean the property from top to bottom. Leaving your home clean and fresh for the next tenant.