Short Let Cleaning
No matter how good the location and design is, short let properties are guaranteed to attract tenants quicker if they are clean and smelling fresh. We offer high quality short let cleaning services in London.
What to expect from our short let cleaning service?
Our professional team are expertly trained and experienced to ensure your property is cleaned to a high “hotel style” standard. You can be sure that we will provide a thorough rental cleaning service that ticks all the right boxes for you and your guests. After all, who would want to rent an apartment, house, holiday let, mobile home or caravan if it is dirty and smells dreadful?
We promise to take care of all rooms in the property to ensure they are gleaming and smelling fresh. Our service includes, but is not limited to:
- Cleaning and removing all rubbish
- Vacuuming and/or mopping of floors
- Wiping down of all surfaces
- Cleaning furniture
- Removing any stains
Areas covered by our short let cleaning service
We are able to offer our services to any property based within the Greater London area – whether it be North, South, East or West, we’ve got you covered.
If you would like to make an appointment, either give us a call or book in via our online form. We will be ready to send out experienced team of professional cleaners to you whenever you need it.
We guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Our cleaners have an 100% track record and will not be beaten by any other cleaning company in London on quality or price.
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why choose End of Tenancy London?
Our cleaning services are unbeatable in quality and price. It’s no wonder End of Tenancy London are one of the leading cleaning companies in London.
Our professional, highly experienced team aim to provide a thorough clean of your short let property – and what’s more, they can complete the job in little to no time. But don’t worry, quality is always our top priority. In fact, we are well-known for our exceptional attention to detail and have never had a single re-clean request from our clients, which is testament to our team’s hard work and meticulous cleaning.
How to make a booking on End of Tenancy London cleaning
Whatever your wants and needs, get in touch with our friendly team today to discuss a short-let cleaning package that suits you and your property. We understand that time is of the essence when renting a short term let, so our team pays careful attention to ensuring the job is done quickly and effectively, to account for your busy, time sensitive schedule.
To book an appointment, it’s never been easier. All you have to do is give us a call on 020 33 711 200 or fill out our easy-to-use online booking form, which will take a few minutes maximum.