The Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has left many people doing anything they can to keep their home and businesses clean and free from potential contamination. If you require our Coronavirus cleaning service, get in touch with our specialist cleaning team.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus (Covid-19) has been labelled as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO), leaving many people doing anything they can to keep their home and businesses clean and free from potential contamination from the virus.
As a result, if you’re looking for skilled professionals to clean your property, the End of Tenancy team are on-hand to provide a Coronavirus cleaning service for your home or commercial business premises.
We will do everything we can to help keep your property clean and free of germs, in order to prevent the spread of infection in your home or workplace. All of our cleaning techniques adhere to cleaning regulations and follow most procedures when it comes to disease clean-up and disinfection.
How to get rid of Coronavirus?
Coronavirus has quickly earned a reputation for infecting thousands of people all over the world. Scientific sources claim it can survive on surfaces for up to a week, and those who become infected don’t tend to show any symptoms until approximately two weeks after infection, which makes it hard to contain. As a result, our trained team of cleaners are certified to visit your property regularly to ensure your home is given a deep clean and is rid of germs.
If you are working from home or in the office, we are happy to work around your schedule (and clean after office hours if required) to ensure we provide little to no disruption to your daily life as possible during this period. You can count on us to clean all traces of Coronavirus from your home or business in London.
Reliable, Professional and Affordable Coronavirus Cleaning Services in London and Surrounding Areas
Coronavirus (Covid-19) has brought many businesses and activities to a halt, with individuals increasingly anxious about the hygiene and sanitation of their homes and offices and the need to keep these spaces free from potential contamination. For that reason, coronavirus cleaning services have shot up in popularity, with coronavirus fogging, sanitisation and disinfection all sought after by property owners throughout the country.
Fortunately, End of Tenancy London is on hand to deliver reliable, professional and affordable coronavirus cleaning services in London and surrounding areas. Our expert COVID-cleaners deliver flawless results and complete peace of mind that your office space and home is free from the virus and any other lingering germs. When you hire us for COVID-19 cleaning in London, you benefit from:
- Industrial-Strength Cleaning Products: We use CDC and EPA approved industrial-strength disinfectants which claim to kill virus germs. This sets the service apart from ordinary cleaning services since the products we use are highly effective in eradicating germs and viruses, including COVID-19.
- Targeting All Surfaces and Furnishings: As part of our specialist Coronavirus Cleaning services, we target all areas and items within your office, from hard surfaces like desks and kitchen sides to soft furnishings, such as sofas, chairs and curtains to ensure that every part of your property is completely sanitised.
- Thorough Cleaning Measures and Processes: All infected areas will be cleaned and disinfected, before all rubbish is properly disposed of. To ensure that your property is COVID-secure, we will take every measure possible to sanitise your property, leaving no spots untreated.
- All Precautionary Measures Taken: Full correct protective clothing will be worn at all times by our qualified cleaning team. We do everything we can to ensure that your team and ours are safe from the virus.
- Extremely High Levels of Hygiene: We adhere to a stringent Coronavirus cleaning process for all of our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas. These exceptional levels of cleanliness give you peace of mind that your property’s hygiene is in good hands.
- Led By Official Advice: We take into account all advice from the NHS and the government when it comes to Coronavirus cleaning.
Why COVID-19 Cleaning Is Important
To beat the battle against coronavirus, we need to focus on keeping surfaces, items and furnishings clean and free from potential contamination. According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, disinfection is an important way to reduce transmission of the disease where a potentially contaminated individual has been in the space recently.
However, whether your office space has knowingly been contaminated or not, Coronavirus has quickly earned a reputation for infecting thousands of people all over the world. Scientific sources claim it can survive on surfaces for up to a week, spreading continuously from person to person.
To combat this, our trained team of specialist cleaners are certified to visit your property regularly to ensure your home is given a deep clean and rid of germs, making the space COVID-secure. Our COVID cleaning service gives you complete peace of mind. Whether you are cautiously inviting visitors or staff back into your home or business, you want to give them the assurance that they need the space they are entering to be as hygienic and safe as possible.
Why Choose Us For Your COVID Cleaning Needs
Specialist Coronavirus Sanitation Experts
Our specialist coronavirus cleaners are experts in their field, with unrivalled knowledge and experience sanitising, cleaning and eradicating germs from properties of all types. They use industry-strength cleaning products, specialist equipment and follow comprehensive processes to ensure reliable and thorough cleaning, with no spots missed.
Quality Assurance & Exceptional Results
We are a well-established cleaning company with years of experience and quality work behind us. All of our cleaners are vetted and have passed a strict test to ensure each cleaning service we offer either meets or surpasses client expectations every time.
Our qualified cleaning team are not only highly experienced and know the best, most efficient ways of cleaning and disinfecting, but they are also diligent workers who, by taking their work seriously, ensure a thorough cleaning service takes place at each and every premise visited. We are so confident in our abilities that we even offer a free re-clean guarantee on every booking – and you’ll be pleased to know that we have never had a single re-clean request!
Regardless of whether you are working from home or in the office, we are happy to work around your schedule (and clean after office hours if required) to ensure we provide as little disruption to your daily life as possible during this period. You can count on us to clean all traces of Coronavirus from your home or business in London at a time and in a way that suits you.
To enquire about our availability or to book a Coronavirus Cleaning service in London, call us today at 02033711200 or click here.
We are all working together to beat the Covid-19 disease, so we want to ensure that measures like coronavirus cleaning are affordable to businesses and individuals alike.
How To Book Our Coronavirus Cleaning Service
As you will be aware, the Coronavirus outbreak is an extremely serious situation. We entirely understand that the health and safety of you, your family, and your employees is paramount. Don’t take any chances; call in the professionals at End of Tenancy London to help you.
It’s never been easier to make a booking for our cleaning services at End of Tenancy London.
There are two simple ways to schedule an appointment with our team:
- Contact the team on 020 33 711 200
- Book through our easy-to-use online booking form