All You Need To Know About End of
Tenancy Cleaning Services in Chelsea
End of Tenancy Cleaning Chelsea
Are you a resident of Kensington Gardens, Paddington station, King’s Road, Notting Hill, or the surrounding area? If you do and are looking for a reputable end of tenancy cleaning company, then get in touch.
What is End of Tenancy Cleaning?
End of tenancy cleaning makes sure that the entire property is spotless and ready for the next renter. Many people think it’s simply a quick check to ensure there aren’t any significant flaws or layers of filth on the surfaces, but it’s considerably more involved than that.
Here are some of the most important components of end of tenancy cleaning:
- The shower cubicle, bath, sinks and faucets, flooring, and any storage in the bathroom should be spotless.
- Carpets and timber flooring require a thorough cleaning, as well as the removal of any scuffs.
- Windows and glass panels should be cleaned clean, and any gunk should be removed.
- Microwaves, ovens, stovetops, and kettles should all be gleaming and clear of any food debris.
- Your landlord wants any furniture that was included when you originally leased to be in excellent shape, depending on the quality of the item and the length of your tenure.
The cleaning at the end of your lease includes a thorough dusting, washing, vacuuming, and scouring of every room in your leased home, even those difficult-to-reach places. You must also thoroughly clean the flooring, remove any scratches from the walls, and ensure that your living areas are clear of personal items and in the same condition as when you first moved in.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Cleaners
We can help you with your end of tenancy cleaning throughout Kensington and Chelsea. If you had paid some security deposit when occupying the house, the chances are that the landlord will not hand back the money until you have done your part of the bargain, which is why you need to ensure that the house is thoroughly cleaned and readied for the next tenant.
End of Tenancy (EOT) helps get the job done in a matter of hours. You don’t have to stress yourself or risk hiring a substandard service provider. Our end of tenancy cleaning Kensington and Chelsea are tailored to suit either the tenant and property owner or landlord.
We’re even here if you want regular cleaning slots too. Keep your home clean with weekly or monthly visits from our team where they can focus on the entire property or just a couple of rooms at a time.
Below, we have compiled 5 good reasons why you should always consider EOT for all your end of tenancy cleaning needs;
The competition for cleaning companies in London is pretty extensive, so why should you choose EOT to do your end of tenancy cleaning? Here are just five reasons why we stand out from the crowd:
- Great customer service – All our services are hinged on one basic principle: your ultimate satisfaction is our number one goal. From the moment you contact us with any queries to the moment we come over and clean up your premises, EOT always ensures that you’re listened to and happy with the results. Our teams are available 24/7, and you’re welcome to get in touch whenever you need to.
- Prompt responses – We strive to respond to all your requests on time under all circumstances. We can quickly give you a free quotation on the phone based on the information you give us. Once we’ve agreed on the rates, we can send over our cleaners right away or when it’s convenient for you. In special cases where you are away and want us to go clean a house in Chelsea, we will quickly head there and do just that. In short, we’re always at your disposal and able to take any course of action that you deem fit.
- Professional personnel – A company is only as good as the employees it has with it. We value our cleaners, and all are carefully picked. We vet them, check their backgrounds, and ensure that they are men and women of integrity. As such, you can only rest assured each time they come over to your premises. We clean all your rooms and garage without any carelessness or negligence that often leads to damage. The fact that all our cleaners are fully insured means that we have most scenarios covered and addressed.
- Highly experienced – EOT has highly experienced and skilled cleaners capable of handling all manner of tasks. We meticulously clean your kitchen, bathroom and toilets, living room, ceiling, lofts, garages, garden; we even offer additional carpet and upholstery cleaning services. We know all the areas that one is likely to forget cleaning when vacating a premise. We go as far as unclogging your chimney and ridding it of any cobwebs. We do not do these things at an extra cost or with much additional time. Instead, it’s just that we’re used to this job and can get it complete within a few hours.
- Regular offers and bonuses – At EOT, we care about our clients and always strive to give them value for money. Each time you hire our end of tenancy cleaning services, you become eligible for various discounts and offers. If you’re interested in the exact bonuses you could receive, get in touch with a member of our team today who will be able to discuss it with you.
Book an Appointment Today
Contact us now to schedule an appointment if you need end of tenancy cleaning in Chelsea. You can do so in a variety of ways, including:
- Fill out our online booking form – It’s a simple and quick method to express your interest in end of tenancy cleaning. You can pick a time that works best for you and provide any other information you believe we’ll need. After that, a member of the team will call you to confirm your reservation.
- Give us a call – Call us at 020 33 711 200, and a member of our staff will be able to answer any queries you have as well as provide you with a customised pricing quote.
- Send us an email – We also keep an eye on our inbox for any requests for appointments. In the body of the email, provide information on the size of the property, address, and any specific requests. You can reach out to us by email at [email protected].
We’ll do all we can to get you an appointment as quickly as possible and find a time that suits you for your end of tenancy cleaning services in Chelsea.