All You Need To Know About End of
Tenancy Cleaning Services in Stratford
End of Tenancy Cleaning Stratford
Regardless of how neat and tidy a tenant was, there’s always need to ensure that their house is thoroughly cleaned up when it is time for them to vacate. End of tenancy cleaning helps prepare the premises for the next tenant. Here in Stratford E15, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose by getting in touch with EOT. We help tenants, landlords, real estate agencies, or property owners in cleaning up houses that are being vacated. Even in instances where you wish to have the house you’re moving into cleaned, we’ll gladly step in and get it spruced up really fast. Never stress yourself or risk losing your deposit bond simply because you were unable to satisfy the landlord. Instead, talk to us and let’s help get the place sparkling clean. Our services include cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, loft, garage, garden, and all other areas of the premises that need to be cleaned.
How we get the job done
Assuming that you’re a tenant and you’ve contacted EOT, what’s the procedure? Well, you can have a look below;
- First and foremost, EOT always has a customer care team that’s on standby 24/7. You can always contact us via phone, email, social media platforms, or by filling in an online form on our site. Once you speak to our team and explain the nature of the task at hand, we’re able to plan accordingly and swing into action. Some of the things we will seek to find out include; where exactly in Stratford E15 are you located? How big is your house, do you have a garden or garage that requires to be cleaned too? What time will you be available, do you wish us to come right away?
- Once you’ve answered these pertinent questions, our team will go over the details and send you a free quotation. Often the quotation contains only the cost of cleaning the premises; we do not charge any extra fee before or after we have come over. If you agree with the quotation, our customer care team now alerts the cleaning team for dispatchment. We are glad to inform you that we can deploy our end of tenancy cleaners on short notice, or at the very moment when you feel it is convenient for you. The teams are always briefed before being sent over; so that by the time they come over they have a picture of what needs to be done.
- EOT understands that end of tenancy cleaning can be hectic and tedious. As a tenant, you are going from one point to the other trying to go to the new home, and also ensuring that you leave the old one in the condition you found it in. This is why all our employees are carefully vetted; all have been thoroughly checked to ensure that they are honest men and women of integrity. They are also insured and this means that you have nothing to worry about when they come over to your place to serve you. We have zero records of any professional negligence and damage or theft when disseminating our services. That should give you some calm and let you know that you can always count on us.
- Once we send over our team of cleaners to your premises, we still uphold the highest levels of professionalism. No shouting and causing any disturbances to the tranquillity of your neighbourhood. We will work fast and quietly, with the only noise audible being the soft hum of our vacuum cleaners. In a nutshell, we will get the job done without causing much fuss for everyone to see that you’re moving out.
- We are thorough and deliberate in our end of tenancy cleaning agreements. We ensure that all nooks and crannies are carefully cleaned; from cupboard top and inside to the loft, shelves, drawers, ovens, and much more. We remove any mould or grease on the kitchen tiles. Similarly, we ensure that the bathroom and toilets are scrubbed and scoured to bring out the brilliance in them. We know only too well that bathrooms and toilets are some of the first areas that most tenants will inspect before moving in. We’ll clean them with powerful detergents that will leave them smelling nice and fresh all day. As for the mirrors, we always wipe them with a dry newspaper after washing to leave them extremely clean and clear.
- Over the many years that EOT has been offering end of tenancy cleaning services in London and the immediate areas, we have formed crucial contacts with the right partners in this industry. More often than not, most tenants tend to leave items they no longer use when moving to a new house. This could include old carpets and rugs, malfunctioning electronics, old car tires, etc. We help you dispose of such by suggesting the best places to take them for recycling, or even as donations to those that may need them. Remember it is not the responsibility of the property owner to dispose of such items especially if they are bulky; it’s for you to ensure that all are safely and completely gotten rid of. EOT helps you handle such disposals.
- In instances where you are not satisfied or are not pleased with the services we offered, EOT has an open policy that accepts to take responsibility. If for instance you feel everything went on well apart for the Oven burners that are not as shiny as they ought to be, or that the bathroom tiles aren’t thoroughly cleaned, we’ll gladly come over and address your concerns. We do not charge anything extra when addressing your complaints or working on areas you feel deserved better. But we’ll never even get there; we always strive to do a 100% perfect job from the word go so there’ll be no room for complaint.
EOT always ensures that the cleaning services being offered are affordable to one and all; we do not exaggerate our rates nor do we exploit you. We welcome you to read testimonials on people who tried our services within Stratford and around. We are true pros that you can always count on.