Holiday Rental Cleaning Services
In London By EOT Cleaning
Holiday rental business in the UK is booming and this means that there are more and more visitors looking for short term rental property at any one given time. But beneath this bubble, rental property owners and managers have to always ensure that these properties are cleaned thoroughly and meticulously, before a new guest can rent them.
What our holiday let cleaning includes:
- Efficient, professional services
- Multiple property cleaning
- Linen hire/ laundry cleaning
- Customized pricing
- Thoroughly vetted staff
- Same day services
- Licensed and insured
- Eco friendly to the core
- New way of doing things
Why should you trust EOT Cleaning to clean your holiday rental property?
The secret to excelling in the holiday rental business lies in building and sustaining a good reputation. This reputation is what helps your guests come from far and wide, and recommend your property to others. Reputation is more than just nice furnishings or a strategic location; but also clean premises!
Let us take care of the cleanliness aspect of it, while you do the marketing and handle interested guests. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose End of Tenancy to do your holiday rental cleaning:
- Our fully insured, licensed and experienced cleaners – Our staff will arrive completely trained and equipped, as well as with past experience. So let us handle your auto cleaning and expect nothing less than the best.
- Our customer service cannot be surpassed – We put our clients’ needs first and strive to exceed their expectations. When you engage our vehicle interior cleaning services, you will notice that each member of the crew has been trained to provide exceptional customer care.
- Our service is adaptable – we can respond fast with our skilled and certified cleaners, so if you need your vehicle cleaned right away, we can do it. All you have to do is tell us what time works best for you, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Customised pricing – We will give you a price for the services before we even start, meaning you will always know exactly how much you’re paying and not have to worry about any sneaky charges in the final bill.
- Eco-friendly to the core – We will always make the most eco-conscious decisions when it comes to cleaning. Whether this affects what products we use, where we dispose of waste, and how we travel to your property.
services is easy!
If it is the first time you’re renting out the property, we always recommend a thorough initial cleaning to ensure that the place is spotlessly clean. Afterwards, you can now settle for regular cleaning that may cover the essentials only.
You can request a free, no-obligation quote before hiring our services; this can always be negotiated afterwards so that we agree on a figure you’re comfortable with before we have started the work.
Talk to our representatives on 020 33 711 200 or drop us an email at [email protected].
We will be more than happy to advise you on all aspects of holiday let cleaning. We also offer free cleaning trials/demonstrations where there are multiple holiday rental properties involved; this helps you gauge our work and we never disappoint or fall short of doing an excellent job.
You can combine your
holiday rental cleaning with:
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Domestic Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- After Builders Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Office Cleaning