Spring cleaning is a welcome tradition around the world come springtime. It’s the perfect opportunity to clean up after an accumulation of clutter. For some help getting your home looking in tip-top shape, get in touch.
Areas covered by our spring cleaning service
Our spring cleaning service is available to homeowners or business owners anywhere in the Greater London area. Whether this be North, East, South or West London, our expert cleaning team have got you covered!
Whatever you need cleaning, our knowledgeable expert team are on hand to help you at any time of the day, anywhere in London.
Get in touch with our team for more information about same-day cleaning services or booking an appointment.
What does our spring cleaning service entail?
Our spring cleaning service includes, but is not limited to, the following rooms in your property:
- Living room
Here’s What You Can Expect From EOT Cleaners
- Our highly professional cleaners will clean “bin areas” such as walls and ceilings near bins; these tend to get stained and discolored with time due to the presence of rubbish in the bins. We’ll clean up such areas and disinfect them to ensure that the areas are safe and germ free.
- We pay special attention to Light fixtures, balconies, stairs and landings; meticulously cleaning them to restore them to their former allure and glitter. Metal rails on stairs and balconies are especially known to lose their allure if not cleaned regularly. But don’t worry, trust EOT cleaners to bring along our cleaning detergents and agents to tackle any stubborn stain or dirt.
- We are thorough in what we do, we clean anything and everything from signs and notices to lifts, electrical fittings, lounges, guest rooms, laundries, half raised landings, and the like. If there are any varnished surfaces, we gently clean such without using vigorous rubbing or scouring that may damage the finishing.
- EOT Cleaning will also vacuum and shampoo your carpet, especially if it is used in high human traffic areas like hallways or customer waiting areas. We advise our clients to clean such carpets every 2-3 months. Cleaning carpets too often may damage their original look but leaving it unattended for too long would make it dull and sore on the eyes, especially if it’s in an office. To balance the two, we’ll advice you on how to best keep your carpet and door mats in pristine condition.
- Last but not least, we’ll clean and sanitize toilets and washrooms, taking time to scour and clean tiles, toilet basins, door handles, and the likes.
Why should you choose End of Tenancy London cleaning services?
We pride ourselves in getting the job done to a high standard, promptly, at an affordable rate and to each client’s requirements. After all, it’s no surprise that we are the best cleaning company in London with a 100% satisfaction rate. If you are unhappy with the outcome of our cleaning services, we offer a free re-clean. However, you’ll be pleased to know that we have never had a single re-clean request so you can be sure you’re in safe hands. There’s a reason why we’re one of the leading cleaning companies in London.
How to book our spring cleaning service
Whatever you require from our cleaning services, the team are more than happy to be of assistance. If you have any questions or require any further information on our cleaning services, we can be contacted on 020 33 711 200.
Our friendly and professional staff will provide free estimates on our service and schedule in an appointment for us to spring clean your property. Alternatively, you can also request any of our cleaning services using our easy-to-use online booking form or app.