Spring cleaning is a welcome tradition around the world come springtime. It’s the perfect opportunity to clean up after an accumulation of clutter. For some help getting your home looking in tip-top shape, get in touch.
Areas covered by our spring cleaning service
Our spring cleaning service is available to homeowners or business owners anywhere in the Greater London area. Whether this be North, East, South or West London, our expert cleaning team have got you covered!
Whatever you need cleaning, our knowledgeable expert team are on hand to help you at any time of the day, anywhere in London.
Get in touch with our team for more information about same-day cleaning services or booking an appointment.
What does our spring cleaning service entail?
Our spring cleaning service includes, but is not limited to, the following rooms in your property:
- Living room
Benefits of professional spring cleaning
1. You’ll save time and energy
While deep cleaning appears to be simple on paper, it is both unpleasant and time-consuming in practice which is something that many of us don’t enjoy doing. You have wasted time and energy that you may have preferred to spend elsewhere.
You may save your energy and, more significantly, your time by using the talents of our professional cleaning team who provide thorough cleaning services.
2. It’s a service that is both quick and stress-free
One of the best things about using the services of professional deep cleaners is that it helps you relax. Outsourcing the work of spring cleaning to a company that specialises in deep cleaning services is one of the things that may help you live a stress-free life.
Our spring cleaning service can be organised in just a matter of minutes. We’ll also fit around your schedule to make sure you don’t have to experience any unnecessary inconveniences.
3. You can save money
One benefit of hiring a professional cleaning team is the opportunity to save money. You just need to pay the fee and that’s it whereas if you’re doing spring cleaning yourself then you’ll most likely have to fork out for a number of different products.
You will most likely need to purchase cleaning supplies such as detergents, brushes, mops, trash bags, gloves, disinfectants, and so on. You might even need to rent or buy a ladder if you don’t have one to help you reach the hidden nooks in high places.
Once you’ve taken all of these factors into consideration, you may find that the total amount you’ve spent is either greater than the cost of professional deep cleaning services.
What does our spring cleaning service entail?
Our spring cleaning service includes, but is not limited to, the following rooms on your property:
- Kitchen – Clutter and filth might build up in your kitchen as a result of everyday cooking or food packing. To keep this space shining, you’ll be surprised how often you’ll need to clean out your appliances like the fridge, oven, and microwave. Trying to stay on top of everything while working full-time or caring for children may be difficult, and you may end yourself cooking meals in an unsanitary environment.
- Bedroom and living room – Our living room cleaning service includes ensuring that your home’s soft furnishings and other objects are in good working order. This involves thoroughly cleaning all furniture, floors, and surfaces and ensuring that they are immaculate.
- Bathroom – Another area that many people despise cleaning is the bathroom. This is because most showers, bathtubs, toilets, and sinks are difficult to clean, not to mention time-consuming. Our team of experienced bathroom cleaners only uses materials that have been certified and tested by authorities in order to provide you with safe and effective cleaning.
- Attic and basement – We offer basement and loft cleaning that can help you get rid of dust and clutter in these often-forgotten spaces. This service includes dusting, vacuuming, and wiping down any surfaces.
- Patio – Many of us would rather not clean paving stones, maintain our patios tidy, or sweep decking areas, yet we would still like the benefits of doing so. Let us clean your patio to keep your outdoor spaces looking good.
- Garage and office – Keep on top of all rooms in your house without the stress of doing it yourself. End of Tenancy London will be able to come over to clean your garage and office spaces.
Why should you choose End of Tenancy London cleaning services?
We pride ourselves in getting the job done to a high standard, promptly, at an affordable rate, and to each client’s requirements. After all, it’s no surprise that we are the best cleaning company in London with a 100% satisfaction rate.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of our cleaning services, we offer a free re-clean. However, you’ll be pleased to know that we have never had a single re-clean request so you can be sure you’re in safe hands. There’s a reason why we’re one of the leading cleaning companies in London.
How to book our spring cleaning service
Whatever you require from our cleaning services, the team are more than happy to be of assistance. If you have any questions or require any further information on our cleaning services, we can be contacted on 020 33 711 200.
Our friendly and professional staff will provide free estimates on our service and schedule in an appointment for us to spring clean your property. Alternatively, you can also request any of our cleaning services using our easy-to-use online booking form or app.