All You Need To Know About End of
Tenancy Cleaning Services in Hoxton
End of Tenancy Cleaning Hoxton
With the numerous office blocks and rental houses coming up in Hoxton, there has been an upsurge of movements. Tenants moving in as others vacate and settle elsewhere. With the shifting of premises comes the upheaval task of an end of tenancy cleaning as is required by the landlord/tenant agreement policy.
The process of moving out is not an easy one as it is expected of the tenant to leave the premises in the original condition before occupying, it in terms of cleanliness. EOT Cleaning Services is a reputable cleaning company serving residents of Hoxton, and the immediate areas of East London. Ours is to help you save time and secure your deposit, by cleaning up any kind of premises at the end of a tenancy. If you own property in Hoxton or are a tenant looking for end of tenancy cleaning services, then here’s everything you need to know about EOT Cleaning Services;
We offer a variety of cleaning services that include outdoor and indoor commercial cleaning. Outdoor cleaning services include:
- Lawn mowing and bush clearing to leave the compound clean and tidy.
- Unclogging and desilting of blocked drainages and sewer lines.
- Fumigation of the compound and clearing the dustbin off rubbish to keep off rodents and pests.
- Cleaning of the swimming pool and draining slimy water and in putting fresh water.
- Cleaning the garage and disposing of unwanted items.
When it comes to Indoor cleaning services, EOT will ensure that we are thorough and meticulous. We’ll tackle the living room, dining hall, toilet, kitchen, hallway to bedroom, not forgetting the bathroom and all the facilities therein.
We do this by:
- Cleaning/ scrubbing and wet moping of the floor before, polishing it to give it a sparkling appearance. Our crew has professionals who’ll ensure that we don’t harm your floor or carpets when cleaning.
- Cleaning of window glasses and later drying them with newspapers to restore their brilliance and shininess. The same waste papers and old newspapers we pick from your office is what we’ll use to dry up the windows; it’s in line with EOT policy or reusing and recycling for a healthier planet.
- If the rented premises was originally furnished before moving in we clean the items like sofas tables and cupboards dust them and fumigate them before covering them with clean covers to prevent dust pile up.
In the kitchen we offer services like:
- Scrubbing and cleaning the cooking area to remove any fatty deposits and soot.
- We clean the kitchen sinks and unclog the water drainage system and replace broken taps or rusty pipes.
- We also clear the chimney of soot and dust build up; we also clean the fire place and remove any accumulated ash.
In the bedroom we offer the following services:
- Cleaning of cupboards and wall units and repairing worn out wood work.
- Wiping and dusting of ceilings
- Vacuum cleaning of the carpets and washing the curtains and replacing them as per your taste.
In the toilets we offer the following services:
- We clean the toilet bowls and scrub the bath tubs before disinfecting them.
- We clear the floor of every slippery slimy substance and clean the walls.
In every business whether large or small service delivery is key in maintaining a good relationship with the client and it is from this knowledge that we pride ourselves in the highly trained and friendly staff who are always on standby to meet the client’s needs and specifications. In case you are not satisfied with our services we’ll gladly redo the job at no extra charges. However, this has never happened in the many years that we have been offering cleaning services. In fact, our long experience comes in handy because we know just too well the places that your landlord will look at. From lofts to chimneys, to cobwebs in the bathroom, dust on photo frames; EOT will meticulously clean up every noose and cranny.
Whether you’re a tenant planning to vacate a premise soon, or a landlord looking to clean up a premise in readiness of the next tenant, EOT is your best bet. Our Services are top of the charts, pocket friendly and affordable as we try to accommodate every resident of Hoxton looking for end of tenancy cleaning. Don’t stress yourself or get into a protracted dispute with your landlord simply because you’re leaving behind an untidy place. We’re here to serve you and show you that it’s possible to vacate premises and still leave behind a clean, impressive house or office that’s readily habitable. Our customer care representatives are available on phone or email; you can also engage us online via live chat on our site. For all your end of tenancy cleaning needs on Hoxton, End of Tenancy Cleaning is your best bet!