When EOT Cleaning are employed we want to make sure that we can give you the best service possible, however please make sure that there are not personal items left in the property that is still needed as any food or items will be disposed of. Especially in a kitchen, anything the cupboards or draws such as food and plastic bags will be disposed of, leaving the property ready to move into straight away once our service is completed.
- We wash and polish all work surfaces. Our tip for this is to make sure any personal items are removed from the area, so we can really get into everything straight away without delay.
- Clean inside and outside the cupboards and drawers. We don’t just clean what is on show, we make sure your cupboards and drawers are fresh and clean to match the rest of the kitchen. Please ensure that old food and carrier bags are removed.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required. we will leave your taps sparking and working better than they have before, making sure that the water flows without any limescale stopping it and giving it a perfect polished finish.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished mould growth if any removed from between grout). Dirt and grease find their way into the smallest of places, including the grout between your tiles. This aspect of the kitchen service is crucial to a deep clean all over.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome. The oven cleaning service is essential to a clean kitchen. Please be specific about the condition (small/large amount of build-up) and size of your oven (double/single/grill) when you book, so we can be prepared for the job perfectly.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor. Making sure your extractor works correctly by making sure the is no grime build up stopping it from doing its job.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. We prefer items such as food to be removed before the clean, but the fridge should be left on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. We clean the rubber at the door, making sure there is no grime left from old tenants. Clean soap drawers and filters making the machine almost as good as new for new tenants.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out. The same as the washing machine, we make sure there is no evidence of the previous tenants regarding food or grime. All items should be removed from the machine.
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out. Any appliances that are there to be used by new tenants will be cleaned to the best of our ability, including making sure the microwave is ready to use straight away will no dirt left.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out. We make sure there is no foul smell left inside of outside of the bin, but please make sure there is no garbage left inside the bin.
If you still have questions about any of the above, please give us a call and we can cover that for you.