Hallway cleaning is always difficult if its crowded. Here is a best collection checklist items to have while you are cleaning your hallway!
- Remove Cobwebs – This is usually caused due to old and dusty place.
- Clean cornice / curtain rails in the Hallway
- Clean mirrors throughout with Microfiber cloth
- Clean and polish windows fully
- Upholstery should be vacuumed
- Cushions should be moved and clean below
- Clean the doors throughout and wipe them to make sure it’s dry
- Clean all skirting boards and wood works, do not use wet wipes
- Clean switches & fittings, plugs, lamp shades, sockets and bulbs
- Clean cupboards and furnishings
- Remove Dust and polish all flat surfaces
- Mop the floor and let it dry
We provide high-quality cleaning service at an affordable price. Our experienced team of professionals prides themselves in maintaining the highest standards.
When you move out from a rented property, there are a number of things which must be planned and organized. This includes the end of tenancy cleaning, which a large number of landlords are now insisting be done by a professional cleaning company. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are designed to help take the pressure off you and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome.