End of tenancy cleaning services in London provided by EOT
Request A Quote
At EOT Cleaning our staffs are well trained to perform end of tenancy cleaning services for homes, flats and any residential and commercial properties in London, UK. As you know end of tenancy cleaning is required when you move out of your rented property and the property owners, estate agencies appreciate your leaving you’re their properties well cleaned and arranged as it was rented to you.
The EOT Cleaning company in London provides professionals teams to do the cleaning to the high standard required by the landlord or letting agency.
- We work on short notice & your demands
- We have detailed checklist approved by agencies
- Our teams are well trained to perform the work
- We work until it's done – no time limits
- Book online and get the best price today
- Doors scrubbed
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers
- Wash and polish all work surfaces
- Floors to be cleaned, hovered and moped
- Oven to be cleaned externally and internally to remove all built up grease
- Tiles to be cleaned
- All skirting to be dusted Light fitting to be cleaned
- Dishwasher cleaned inside/out
- Washing machine cleaned inside/out
- Bins to be cleaned inside/out
- Microwave to be cleaned inside/out
- Fridge to be cleaned inside/out
- We will clean the Windows and doors to shine
- All the bedroom furniture will be wiped over, inside and outside
- cupboards and wardrobes to perfect standards
- The Light fittings will be cleaned well so they look great
- A Full vacuum under bed and carpets and mop if applicable
- The cleaning of mirrors and pictures done by our cleaners
- Also we do the cleaning of skirting boards
- The bedrooms will be cleaned as it’s a core area in the property
- Tiles to be cleaned, shower screen and floor
- Bath to be cleaned
- Toilet to be cleaned
- Mirrors to be cleaned
- Any cupboards or fixtures and fittings to be cleaned
- All skirting to be dusted and marks wiped off
- Light fittings to be cleaned
- Windows and doors to be cleaned
- Floors to be washed and polished
- Windows and doors to be cleaned
- Clean inside/out cupboards
- Wipe clean all furniture
- Full vacuum under sofas and chairs including moving all cushions and cleaning behind, mop if applicable
- Cleaning of skirting boards
- Cleaning of TV’s, DVD’s, and other electronic equipment
- Cleaning of mirrors and pictures
Hallway and stairs Cleaning
- We do the vacuuming of stairs and hallways
- Mopping of hallways & stairs if applicable
- EOT will clean skirting boards as well for you
- We can make hallways & stairs looks nicer
- The hallways and stairs to looks brighter
- The light fittings to also be cleaned well
End of tenancy cleaning services in London is required by property owners and is the responsibility of the tenant who is moving out. Tenants who don’t carry out end of tenancy cleaning after moving out, could lose some and in many cases all of their deposit.
This type of cleaning is not easy. It involves leaving every inch of the property, looking as good as it did when the property was first rented.
Our cleaning teams are experienced in end of tenancy and move-out cleaning. We work closely to a checklist in order to satisfy the property owners requirements, paying close attention to every corner of the property.
We work with both tenants and landlords and we provide the best cleaning you can imagine.
As tenants you may have the responsibility of arranging or carrying out the end of tenancy cleaning yourself. This can be stressful as there are usually 101 things that you need to do before moving. Leave it to us! We know exactly what to do and the best way of doing it, to ensure your landlord is happy with the property after you leave. That will take a job off your moving “to do” list… Clean Property – CHECK!
Property owners and end of tenancy cleaning services
As a landlord you may want to work with one company, who you trust. To carry out end of tenancy cleaning in a number of properties. If you are a landlord of a number of properties, speak to us and lets discuss how we can help you. This will ensure that when tenants move out, your property will be cleaned to your own standards. Making the property easier to rent to others.
3 SIMPLE STEPS...
Request A Free Quote
Use the form above to register you details and requirements.
Receive A Response From Us
We'll get in touch with you to confirm a date, time and final cost.
Property Clean Ready For New Tenants
Our professional cleaning team will come on the arranged date and time to clean the property from top to bottom. Job done!
Leaving A Rented Property?
When leaving a property, landlords will require that it is cleaned prior to new tenants moving in. If the cleaning isn’t done to the landlord’s requirements they may withhold your deposit, in order to get it professionally cleaned. End of tenancy cleaning London is service we offer and we are one the best in our area. Our professional team will thoroughly clean the property, meeting the landlords standards.
Landlords, Have Your Tenants Left A Mess?
Speak to us, we will make sure your property looks as good as new, in no time. Ready to show and rent to new prospective tenants.
End of tenancy cleaning London!
This is the most important part at the end of your tenancy and this is stated by many letting and estates agents. What about the landlords? Well they always require the best cleaning in the end of the tenancy and if their property is a mess they will charge the current tenant. How will they do that? They will withhold part or the full amount of your deposit. Why should you lose something that you can use for your next tenancy? Call E.O.T. cleaning London and we will be at your place right away and we will do the most thorough and professional end of tenancy cleaning you can ever imagine.